Valley Fire Control has been serving clients for over 68 years.
For over 68 years, we have offered 24 hour service to our customers. We attribute our growth and success to one very simple principle: We strive to provide the customer with the highest level of service. Our product line includesAmerex Systems & Extinquishers, Kidde Fire Systems, Protex II Systems and Guardian Safety Solutions products. We sell and install UL-300 Wet Chemical Commercial Kitchen Systems , Dry Chemical Industrial systems, Clean Agent FM-200, Novec 1230, Inert Gas and CO2 Systems.
“I own G & J Auto Sales and VFC services our fire extinguishers and keeps us compliant. Today the young man stopped in and swapped out a loaner for a refilled unit. I asked him if they charged to dispose of one that I found in a truck. He said no charge. I gave it to him and he informed me it was a nice unit in excellent condition. It was of value to him and VFC, so he offered the next visit at no charge! He could have just as easily taken it and never uttered a word. I appreciate his honesty and felt compelled to take a moment to share with the rest of the web. Thanks VFC and the young man that came in today!“
5 Star Google Review
How can we help?
Here’s a few questions to ask yourself:
- Is your workplace in compliance with NFPA standards for sizes and types of extinguishers? We offer a free survey of your facility
- Do you and your employees know when to use a fire extinguisher, and when not to? Are your employees trained in the proper use of the fire equipment you provide?
- Are you aware of an in compliance with training requirements?
- We offer on site fire extinguisher training. We have a variety of training videos, and we also offer tailored classroom instruction, live fire demonstrations, and hands on training.
- Is your facility equipped with the latest and best equipment for fire extinguishment?
- Are you aware of significant changes in the fire equipment products and requirements in the last few years? We offer free counsel.
- Is your fire equipment being properly serviced? Will your extinguishers work when needed? We offer routine inspection of your fire equipment on an annual, semiannual, or monthly basis.